Wednesday, 28 February 2007

Bluebird!

What can you do when you wake up to a day like this....

View up the mountain


View across the plain


I popped into the shop to collect today's skis - K2 Lotta Luv's and then we were off up high to see if there were any fresh tracks left after yesterday's amazing snowfall. Here's Ailsa and I ready for the off...



And Pete in the powder once again!!



and Jo


and Ailsa... she just missed her landing having completed a brilliant 360!! ;0)





We couldn't believe our luck we found a lot of fresh untracked snow... yet again it was a great day!

That being said though all our legs were very tired especially mine as the K2's are a very heavy ski - too heavy for my wearly legs to cope with in the powder when it was a bit bumpy... so Ailsa and I headed to the local spa for a well deserved massage and Pete and Em went shopping in Jackson... yep Ailsa and I were so tired we even turned down a shopping trip ;0)

So now we are sat in our usual place writing our blogs and having the first drink of the evening.... before we head off for our Fondue!! Last night we had sushi and rather a lot of Sake and tonight we are sticking with the international theme and going 'home to Switzerland' food wise!

No comments: