Wednesday, 14 February 2007

Valentines Day!

So my track record on Valentines Day's in the last few years hasn't been great... last year I was in Poland on a work trip (although someone did call me beautiful...) and the year before well lets say I was alone but my husband wasn't....!! SOOOOO this year I decided single girls should have fun... afterall we have put up with weeks of naff tv and radio adverts advertising romance, diamonds, flowers etc etc....

So tonight it was time for Champagne.... Flowers.... Fun and Laughter.... and men were def NFI!! :0)

Thanks girls for a fun night and well done to the dining room table for surviving its first dinner party!






1 comment:

Rob and Carla said...

Hey Jo, lovely to catch all your news on your blog this morning. A nice start to my day - as you can imagine these days are dragging by. I miss you lots - especially our runs and long long chats about the world and how we can fix everything ! Hope you and Ailsa have a great time - have a ski for me - seems the mountains miss you too, as they have no snow ! Take special care and keep up your amazing adventure ! Lots of love Carls.