So on Wednesday as promised to quite a few of you I went to the Nike running club... it was 11 degrees F... and that is well below 0C! The group seemed nice and we all started with a group stretch and a chat and then we went for a run.... they were quick!!!!!!! I hung onto the back of the 5miler group determined that I will get quicker!
Today Sunday I decided that as it was a beautifully sunny day I would go for a run by the river again. Liz decided to join me which was fun... we battled the wind across the Mass Bridge together - it was FREEZING!! Even The Charles river has ice on it... look!!
Boston is a beautiful city and although it is freezing cold here at the moment the sun is shining a lot which is great! I'm so lucky to live so close to the river it makes running a real pleasure even in this weather...!
Lots of love and hugs to everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment