Tuesday, 23 January 2007

Its snowing!!

So last night I decided that I didn't care how cold it was I was going for a run... Ailsa had texted me to say that she'd had a good run so I was feeling motivated! Having stepped outside and realised it was snowing I nearly changed my mind but then spoke with Jola and decided I should go but I should be careful not to slip!

So I got all wrapped up and actually it was a fab run - it was really still so running over the river I didn't get cut in half by the wind which was a nice surprise. The snow was falling and Boston had a beautiful glow about it... it was stunning and I was very pleased that I had gone out! On my way back I decided to run down Commonwealth Avenue which has a tree lined walk way down the middle of it and all the trees have fairy lights in them - its really pretty! I'll take a photo next time! Half way down Comm Av I was thinking that the only way this could be better was if my running girls were with me - miss you all! So losing concentration was not a great idea as the next thing I know I am on the ground.... snow is quite slippy!! My pride was hurt more than my body although yet again I am sporting 5 year old style grazed knees and hands...!! Sorry Jola for not being more careful as instructed by you and thanks for being on the end of the text so late at night for me!!

Running buddies I miss you!!

Thank goodness the snow is here though!! 4 weeks til my holiday and counting!!

No comments: