"Leaving on a jet plane.... don't know when I'll be back again...."
This song has been going round and round in my head all week.... its getting annoying now!!
So today is Friday and its my last day in the Geneva... and its odd... I was lucky enough to be in the office very early this morning (thank you Gregor!) so I watched the sun come up behind Mont Blanc which seemed very fitting and I reflected on the last 4 years... So much has happened... good things, great things, sad things, happy things!
I have met some truely great great friends and had some truely brilliant times with them here in Geneva and in the surounding area.... from BBQ's on my terrace , wine tasting on bikes, ski days, biking and hiking days, swimming in the lake, runs in the country side, Heidi House, Les Carroz and chateaux weekends, long leisurely dinners at home and in restaurants, coffee and hot lemon breaks at work putting the world to rights, glacier walks, dipsco dancing nights, marathon training..
Geneva and the people I have met here has given me so very much and I am so glad and thank ful that I had the opportunity to come here because my life has been enriched by it. Thank you and big hugs to all of you who have been part of my life in Geneva.... its not good bye its farewell and see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment