Thursday night I stayed at Carole's new house in a beautiful Swiss village just outside Geneva, then Friday I worked - well caught up with friends and colleagues in the office - lovely to see you all and sorry it was so breif!
Friday afternoon I went back to Anita's house and we had a good catch up in the sunshine before I went just along the road to see the South African gang Carla and Rob and 5 friends and watch their team trounce England in the rugby.... thanks for a lovely evening guys shame about the rugby score!!!
Saturday morning Anita and I met Hazel here and chilled in the pools for 4 hours!!http://www.cressysante.ch/Bains_Cressy/Bains_Cressy.html Carls theres the link for you!
Then Anita and I went for a lovely lunch in Carouge...
Saturday night was girls night out time.... so much fun!!
Jo & Anita
Jo & Hazel
All the girls after their Relais d'entrecote steak and dessert.... god I love that restaurant!!
The magificent Jet D'eau!
Saturday night I stayed at Damian and Hazel's and on Sunday morning Hazel dragged me out on a 16 mile run along the foothills of the Jura! It was a stunning run and thanks Hazel for being my coach and chatting to me all the way!
After the run Anita, Jan, Markus and Kasper arrived and it was time for a swim in Damian and Hazel's pool !Jo and Anita being big kids and racing the lilos!
Then it was BBQ time - we sat at my old table and chairs - it felt like being at home!!! Here's a photo of Damian with his broken leg :0(
Sunday night I went back to my old street - nothing changes much except that there are different people on MY terrace.....
Molly you are such a big girl now and still super cute especially when we do our head shaking thing!! And your little brother Jack is quite delicious and super super cuddly too!!! Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas family Clark!
Monday morning this week was REALLY lovely I wasn't at work... cuddles from Molly and Jack and then off to Carlas for brekky before heading to Heidi House!!!!!
Heidi House was as always totally magical... totally chilled.... Carla thank you for a wonderful time!
Thank you for all the ginger and honey too!
Unfortunately I got sick whilst in Geneva... and so although I was meant to stop of in the UK and see my Nan and Susie, Polly and Jemima I headed back to Boston so here I am sat on my sofa watching a very good chick flick Serendipity surrounded by tissues - lovely!!!!
Geneva gang -love you all.... miss you all...... see you all soon! xxxx
3 comments:
What a good time you had! Great to see photos of all your Geneva friends too.
Love Mum
Lovely beard on Damien
Jack looks like Mat
Everyone looks very well.
Good to see the views at HH are still there!
The terrace looks good very bright and cheerful.
D
I cant beleive that you got sick. What a bummer! The photos are fantastic and we had such a fab time with you each time you come back it is just as if you has been away for business. Big kisses the Clarks
Post a Comment