Friday night Meg and met up and had a wander round the jewellery store where I got my diamond reset a few months ago - its really not going to be long before I spend more money in here they have some fabulous pieces... Mum we'll go when you are over!! Then it was off to The Dish for a pre dinner glass of sparkling water.... Denice was not amused... I thought you Brits were big drinkers she cried.... alas not me - well not til the evening of the 28th October anyway but then Denice I promise I will be drinking!! Luke came and met us and then we went for a great steak and a glass of red wine (I'm not giving up completely!)....
Saturday morning I was awake early and very much looking forward to watching the England vs Samoa game..... the pub that I was meant to be watching it at however was shut.... I was not amused and nor were the other 20 English people standing there!!! Does this country realise its the World Cup we moaned!!!
So anyway it was off to brunch and then a bit of shopping in town before having a relaxing evening at home chatting to friends and chilling!
Sunday morning I got up and went for a run - which was lovely for the first 2 miles and then it got increasingly sore.... I gave up at 5! :0( not good when the marathon is 5 weeks out!!!
We decided to give the pub a second chance and they were showing the All Blacks game!! Outrageous.... they are clearly just anti the English!! Then Meg and I went to meet some colleagues to watch a Polo match...
and we got to put the divets back in - very Pretty Woman like!!
Very chilled weekend....
1 comment:
Hurray you had to put the divets back - I told you to wear a spotty dress too - just in case!!!!
Post a Comment