Monday, 10 September 2007

Europe trip - Day 2 & 3 Southampton & Surbiton

Saturday morning it was brunch at Terry's - nice to see you cooking for us T!!!!!


Dad was doing the Test Way relay and as I love going for a run with my Dad I decided to go along with him... it was beautiful right out in the English countryside - England really is very pretty in places!


Here's Dad and I before the run.....

And after!! Dad you look a bit sweaty - not me though what's up?!?! hee hee!!




Thanks for a lovely run Dad!


After a quick pint in the pub... beer for Dad and water for Jo....!!! it was time to head home home and watch the England match.... not a great game but at least we won! Dad got bored of the rugby so did the BBQ and left the rest of us getting frustrated!! Was nice to see a bit of Lawrence though hey Mum!!! :0)


Lovely to see you Mum and Dad - Terry -its going to be very odd not seeing you for 3 months!!

Sunday morning I left Southampton and went up to London to see Ailsa... we started the run with an 11 mile run along the Thames, through Bushy Park, by Hampton Court.... again a very pretty part of London!! Then we met Ev and headed into Kingston for some lunch which gave us some energy to hit the shops...... I love London shopping with the girls!!!

Ailsa - FAB to see you and have a darn good natter!!! Roll on Thanksgiving and your Boston trip!!

Off to Poland I go..........


1 comment:

Mum & Dad said...

Yes it was a good run and you will sweat more when you are running at my tender age!- unless you remain as fit as Malc R.
Bill Bryson thinks England is so lovely he has lived here for many years and he is a well traveeled American, speaks volumes..... why travel ??????? we have it all apart from good skiing of course.

D