Tuesday, 1 May 2007

Running Log

Last week as mentioned in a previous post I joined a running club and it was great and has really made a difference to my life here in just one week - my attitude really has changed for the positive!! Not that life was bad at all - I just need running in my life because it is a big part of who I am. Jo not being able to ski and run make Jo not Jo!!

So last week I ran 4 times! Tuesday 6 miles, Thursday 8 miles with the club and then a little pootle along the Charles on Saturday morning and then a big run of 10.5 miles on Sunday! Total milage for the week 27.5!!

And it appears that its a good job I have upped my mileage because on Sunday evening I was sat on my sofa recovering from my 10miler and watching Pretty Woman (Best Chick flick ever!)and checking my emails and in popped my acceptance for the Cape Cod marathon on October 28th!!!!!

Yikes! So no excuses now!! As Jola put it - run rabbit run rabbit run run run!!!!

No comments: