Two years ago I ran the Geneva marathon and had what can only be described as one of the best days of my life.... I cannot believe that it was two years ago... SO much has happened. Last year I ran the half marathon with Ailsa, Carla and Ihab and again had a wonderful day.
So this year it was really odd not being in Geneva and running with my friends around that beautiful route.
But it seems that although they missed me they didn't hang around.... WOW guys your times were amazing!!! Matt - your first ever marathon in 1.53 - so so so proud of my old neighbour - where is the Matthew that used to get me and Mary drunk over the road?? And Carls what can I say 1.45.... incredible for someone who was just going for a slow one!!
Miss you all tons xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jo, We couldn't beleive his time either, he did it so fast we missed him! We did manage to see him on the route. All is well here Jack and Molly growing rapidly. love Mary
Post a Comment