Thursday, 26 April 2007

I am so lucky!

Susie and I were having a well needed catch up yesterday which was so lovely. There was so much to catch up on from news of Polly and her new sister Jemima to my new life in boston... it was great to catch up!

But near the end of the conversation Susie asked me a question that had me grinning from ear to ear and crying!

Jemima - I am VERY honoured to be your God Mother! I am over the moon about it!

Several years ago Lucy and Phil asked me to be Emily's God Mother and it is without a doubt one of the best things that has ever happened to me and so to be asked to be Mima's too is just wonderful. Thank you so much Susie and Hamish for asking me and I look forward to spending lots of fun times together with Mima and Polly in the years to come!!

I am truely very very very lucky to have such amazing friends so here's the biggest of hugs and thank you's to you all!

Lots of love xxxx

No comments: