Tuesday, 10 April 2007

Kaiser Cheifs come to Boston

Last night Mum, Dad and Terry left and I cried - alot... it seemed strange to be alone again...

And then I thought right Shearsmith sort yourself out and get to the concert and have a good time because your very envious brother is on the plane home wishing he was going to this concert! So I did and it was AMAZING!!

People had told me that Boston was a great place to see bands play because its where the UK bands come to try to break into America. So when I saw that the Kaiser Cheifs were coming to play in a venue 5 minutes away from my house I was VERY excited!

Most of my friends in Boston said - who are they?!? BUT luckily I have some British friends over here too and they did know who they were! So there were 6 of us last night dancing and singing very louding with less than 1000 other people!! Can you a) believe there were so few of us there and b) believe that the event wasn't even sold out?!?! That wouldn't happen in the UK would it!!

I think it would probably go down my best concert ever - it was so small! Classic moment was when the lead singer stage dived and crowd surfed over to the bar got a whiskey and coke and then crowd surfed back and carried on playing! Brilliant!

Wonder who will be trying to break into Boston next! Can't wait!!

No comments: