Wow I can't believe its been over a month since I wrote on my blog... there really isn't a reason other than I haven't been in the mood...
Sometimes life is life and it doesn't make you go WOW I did this and this and this and I want to tell everyone! And sometimes quite simply I haven't felt like sharing where my head is and what I've been feeling... I've just felt like being...
So apologies to those of you who have been asking why haven't you updated your blog!
Here's a run down of what I did in June....
Alistair visited town - we went to a fab restaurant in Boston called Mistral and I got home at 3am on a school night!!! Then we had brunch on Sunday - lovely to see an old friend and to have some fantastic chats with lots of English humour!!
I went to watch Brazil get beaten by Venezula with Ihab at the Patriots Stadium!
I went to The Cape (Brewster) with Meg, Luke and Ihab and chilled at the beach - soooooo lovely!!
I finished my swimming course and am now easily able to swim a mile front crawl :)
I got my bum fixed... yes the ongoing saga of the injury in my bottom was still ongoing... so I have been seeing a specialist and having some very VERY painful treatment which essentially involves him pressing him thumb into my glutes whilst I move my leg around a bit... this then apparently helps to break down the scar tissue that is attached around my sciatic nerve to by glutes.... It is now apparently 90% fixed so I can run again and try it out..... Happy days!! I have REALLY missed my running!!
Other than the above June was quiet... until I left on the 26th for Europe... but that is the subject of the next posting.... read on!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment