So having landed at Heathrow at 6am I headed round the M25 to see the lovely Sally Gegg who is looking fantastic given that she is 8.5 months pregnant.. We had breakfast together and a lovely catch up! Can't wait to see you on my next trip Sally and to meet finally meet who's in that bump!! Good luck for the next few weeks!!
After seeing Sally it was a quick drive down the A3 to Lucy and Phil's! Baby Harry had been born on June 6th so he was 3 weeks old and what can I say except that he is just as adorable as his 2 big sisters!!
Emily and Olivia your cuddles were as always THE BEST! The way you both get so excited when you see me makes me feel so warm and lovely inside - you are so precious and I love you tons!!
After spending the afternoon with family Jones I headed to Terry's to see his newly decorated flat - nice job T!!
Then it was time to go home home...! I love it there! I got lots of hugs from Mum and Dad and amazingly managed to stay awake til 10pm! But then I crashed!!
Saturday morning it was time to go shopping for an outfit for Carla's wedding! I had one already but decided to look for something else! And we were successful! Thanks Mum for a lovely girly shop!!!
We headed home with the new outfit and then the girls arrived! I was VERY excited!!
Nas, Charlie, Jen.... it was wonderful to see you all and have a lovely chat just like old Plymouth times!! Mum and Dad thank you for being so hospitable to us all and Dad - great BBQing skills as always! Jen and Charlie headed out early on Sunday morning.. but the rest of us all went for a run in the forest - Nas now you really are in the family!!
Lovely lovely lovely to see you all - can't wait to see the Shearsmith gang in 3 weeks.. Nas.... looking forward already to our next adventures!
Sunday afternoon I decided to pop and see the CB's! Rupert with his arm in a sling, Layla 5 months pregnant and Imogen... well being absolutely delicious!!! So glad I popped in!! See you again soon and chat even sooner! Lots of love xxx
So that was it - part one over....
No comments:
Post a Comment