Sunday, 4 November 2007

Chill weekend in Boston

This week it was strange not having Mum around - I had to cook for myself and the sofa just doesn't chit chat as well as you Mum ;0)

So what did I do - I socialised! Dinner with Denice on Tuesday with one too many glasses of vino... Dinner at home with Camelle on Weds and yes I cooked Mum! Dinner with Meg on Thursday and then dinner on Friday with Camelle out in town!

Saturday was wet and windy and yukky as Boston got hammered by the tail end of hurricane Noel! But even that didn't stop me going for my run!!! It was my first run in weeks and it was only 15 minutes but still it felt good to be out there even though the hip didn't like it too much! Meg and I then headed to Natik Mall for a shopping trip - well what else was there to do on such a day!!

So after that it was time to hang my curtains and hit the sofa and have an early night!

Sunday morning we eventually got that extra hour due to daylight saving so that was very nice!!! Then I had a lovely catch up chat with Nas! Then it was time for hot yoga and a chilled afternoon before a few chores in town and dinner at The Dish watching the Patriots!

I'm looking forward to this week as there are lots of visitors in town and next weekend is a 3 day one!!! ;0)

Lots of love and hugs to everyone! xxxx

No comments: