Monday, 29 October 2007

Chilling at home on marathon weekend!

This weekend I was meant to be running my marathon but due to my injury there was no running happening! Thank you everyone for your messages - I actually was fine about it - of course I would've loved to be doing it but I know that pulling out was the right thing to do!

So instead of running I had a lovely homey wekend with Mum. The weather was yuk on Saturday so Mum and I decided to sort out my apartment which included getting out the power drills and putting up some curtain tracks! See what happens when you don't come and visit Dad!!!

Sunday thankfully was a lovely sunny day so Mum and I headed out and about in town - we were on a misson and we achieved it....

Check out my lovely Birthday present!!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks Mum, Dad and Nan!!



Then it was off to Tavern on the Water for an early dinner with Camelle whilst watching the sunset!



The reason for the early dinner was because last night was a very important night for Boston - the Red Sox were playing in match 4 of 7 in the World Series and as they had won the first 3 matches if they won then they were champs! AND they did!!!!!

This morning Mum left - sad but not too sad cos I'll see you in 4 weeks Mum and we have had a really lovely time - a real giggle ;0)

















2 comments:

matt mary said...

Hello Jo, It seems we have been away for ages and missed your blog very much. Scotland was great very chilled out and relaxing. Now back in Geneva i think both children doubled in size. Kenny is back and is of course a little thin but i think healthier than the last time he was away. Anyway we are all home now until xmas. You and your mum looked very happy. big kiss mary

Mum & Dad said...

Yes , Mum is good a 'flashing the cash' while Dad not around. Looks great though Jo.

D
xx