Check out the bags!!
After a quick hours down time on the sofa to recover we then headed to The Dish to have supper and see Denice.... I should've called to see how quiet it was - on a quiet night Denice likes to party with friends!! And it was quiet so Denice joined us for a glass of wine which turned into a bottle which turned into 2 bottles and a trip to The Franklin over the road! Yes Denice our hangovers were all your fault... ;0)
Girls I remember the advice (sorry about the tears!!) and I thank you sincerely for your love, friendship and honesty...
Ailsa - it was fab to have you here in Boston and with such a smile on your face too ;0) So wish you were here all the time.... Miss you TONS but see you Friday...!!!
After dropping Ailsa at the airport and having a good cry on the way back into town I went to collect my skis which I had dropped off to have the bindings mounted! I was smiling again...
The next month is gonna be fab!
Birthday on Wednesday - just in case you needed reminding!! UK for the weekend seeing my god daughter Jemima and seeing Mum, Dad and Terry too!! Poland for the week and then back to Boston and hopefully taking the flower power skis for their first run!! And then one more week before heading home home for Chrimbo!!!
2 comments:
full disclosure - we had 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of bubbles at the dish! i am happy to take responsibility for the hangovers!! ;-))
crying after dropping ailsa to the airport... rejoicing surely!!
Post a Comment