Thursday, 19 July 2007

Moving on!

So the 17th was the 17th, I woke up not in a great mood and spent some time reflecting on how GREAT my life is and how much things have changed in 3 years and how much more I know about myself and life in general now!!! That felt good!

Work was work but I had a good day and actually I was in a better mood than expected! I even managed to go and have lunch outside in the sunshine with my colleague Ian and we had a chat about love and life and about how wearing high heels makes you feel good - he didn't get it but I love high heels on a day when you need to feel good!!

After work I went to the running club and got a really warm welcome so that cheered me up - they were all asking where I had been and they were pleased to see me back. I was touched and have resolved to get out of work on time more often and go there because its great to run with others!

Then I went for dinner with Ihab on Newbury Street... I'd had a bit of a relapse in my feel good mood after a disappointing email so it was REALLY good to get a hug and to have a chat with someone who knows me well. I need to believe in me!

Next year July 17th with just be July 17th - yes it will always be the day that I got married on but next year I want it to be a normal day - no big dramas, no grey clouds!

Life is good, I am VERY HAPPY with my life, I have wonderful friends and family and I am happy that I have the opportunity now to find someone to love and laugh with and who will love me and my curly hair!!

1 comment:

Right Coaster in CH said...

Super glad to hear that life in Beantown is going well for you....you deserve it!