Quick recap on the weekend!
Friday - dinner with Camelle at Tavern on the Water - favourite new bar/restaurant over looking the harbour!
Saturday - Lie in! Walked Ed with Denice and had a great chat and lovely brunch. Food shopping. Run. Massage! Sofa and 2 DVD's!! CHILLED day!
Sunday - 6am start!!!!! Ran 14.2miles with the running club - GREAT GREAT run! Met fab new people and am feeling very strong running wise! Breakfast at home chatted to Mum and Dad. Went to hire a bike for Camelle and then met Camelle for a 15mile bike ride! BBQ at Camelle's!
Lovely weekend, very chilled indeed on Saturday which I really enjoyed and then yesterday was exercise and fresh air day which I loved! And I loved sitting outside at Camelle's -fab way to finish the weekend!!
Today even after 8 hours sleep - I'm tired....!! Legs are glad its rest day today!
Running total last week was 32miles and feeling good!!!
One week til Terry arrives!! Yipppppeeeeee!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment