Thursday, 29 October 2009

My vision.....

I had never really thought much about mood boards or vision boards before but this weekend it seemed like a good thing to do... life is changing again.. Oly and I are no more and so I am single and about to turn 35... believe me I want to wallow and scream and stamp my feet and say its just not fair and I am sure I will....

But I also was intrigued my something a mentor of mine had said about creating a vision... so lots of magazines, a glass of wine, Mum and and me chatting and voila..... here is my vision....




In words it is simply I want to be happy in my heart on my own and or together with loved ones having fun doing things that make me smile.

2 comments:

Bro said...

good job sis

Unknown said...

Hi girl,

I like your vision. Hang in there. It gets easier.

Jen.