Nas and I had planned a trip on the back of her doing a trek in Patagonia for 2 weeks! I couldn't wait to see Nas - its always a treat to spend good times with her!
I arrived Friday lunch and having left Boston in the grips of winter and -5centrigrade it was a real pleasure to get to BA and it be 30+ centrigrade!!!
Nas had met someone on her trek so he was joining us for the weekend before leaving us for some girl time!
Friday's first stop was lunch by the docks and then a wander round - it was super hot!!!
BA was a really eclectic city - complete mix of old old buildings and uber modern ones! It had a really cool vibe to it though and I immediately felt comfortable walking around exploring!
Friday night we decided to try out Palermo Soho for dinner as it had been recommended as a nice place and it was! The was a big square with lots of people just hanging out drinking and eating! I knew then that i was going to enjoy it here and then when my steak arrived I was even more certain!!!! Red wine, great steak I was in heaven!!!
Saturday morning I went for a walk to Recoleta which is where the church and graveyard are for Eva Peron (Evita) It was really pretty and peaceful in Recoleta, I really liked it.
Nas and Adam met me at Recoleta and then we spent the afternoon in town seeing the sights before heading to supper in San Temo where there was a square with tango dancers and some fun restaurants.
Sunday morning we decided to see BA by bike!!
In the afternoon we went back to San Telmo to teh sqare where there was a market and tango dancers and lots of fun goings on.
Sunday evening it was time for more steak!!!!!
Monday Adam left and it was girl time.... so we hit the shops and bought lots of flip flops and handbags!
This is the obelisk that was outside our hotel!
We had been advised to go to Colonia in Uraguay which was just across the river... we were really glad that we went!!
So that was South America......
Next stop the UK!!!!
I arrived Thursday.... had a lovely lovely Thursday seeing the Westbourne clan.... cant wait to see you again soon!!!!
Friday it was time to go and see Mr & Mrs Wolf! It was wedding weekend!!
Ailsa and Franco - Congratulations... your blessing was wonderful and you are both bursting with love and happiness! Thank you for a wonderful day and inviting me to share your special day with you. Lots of love... the pictures speak for themselves!
3 comments:
Hi Jo
Matt is wondering very cheekily Do u Work?
beautiful wedding photos. Send Ailsa our congratulations.
... we are also wondering if you ever work....
Anita & Jan
love the wedding pics! you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment