Thursday, 6 March 2008

Going to Vail

tomorrow.....

Very very exciting!!!

Its been a busy two weeks since I got back from New York..... there was an Oscar party, then Ev and Ailsa went to Vermont to ski in 7 degree Farenheit weather.... that is cold!! Then they came back and we all had a fun night out in the local jail... it was a jail anyway its not anymore its a bar called Clink and its really good fun!! We had a lovely night out. Sadly then it was time for the girls to leave so we got up very early and said our farewells and then I came back home to bed and got up at lunchtime!!

The weekend was very relaxing..... I did laundry, I spoke to freinds, I watched a movie, did some work, went for a run and to the gym, had supper with friends and generally just chilled!! Nice!!

This weekend wasn't a whole lot of fun but hey the important thing about this week is tomorrow... and going to Vail to ski ski ski....

Photos and stories to follow next week!
Lots of love to you all xxx

1 comment:

Mum & Dad said...

Jo , good NY pictures especially in the snow. However Vail with snow sounds more appealing to me if not TOO cold.
Have fun.

Love
D
xxx