This weekend was a 3 day weekend! Nice!!
Friday night there was a leaving do for a colleague so it was beer o'clock at 5pm! It ended up not being the party we all thought it would be so I was up and ready for my run at 9am Saturday morning. Then it was off for a walk with Denice and Ed as I hadn't seen them in sooooooo long!
Saturday afternoon was very exciting as I headed to REI to get some hiking boots for my upcoming Nepal trip!! Not long now to my adventure!! Then Saturday night Meg, Luke and I treated ourselves to a night at Olives a very nice restaurant in Charles Town! It was really really nice and a real treat and we followed it up with a few night caps at Warren Tavern - a real pub!!
Sunday morning we decided to head out for some fresh air and some snow shoeing (well I had to try out my new hiking boots and the snow shoes that just seemed to jump into my basket!!). We headed up to Gloucester about an hour North and well lets just say that there wasn't much snow so we went for a lovely walk and even found a beach - at which point we were glad that we didn't have our snow shoes on!!
After a quick snack in Rockport by the sea it was time to head to Camelle's and say GO PATS!!!! we had a really fun night partying at Camelle's house and The Pats won.... woohoo we're in the Superbowl!!!!
And the best thing about the night was that we didn't have to work on Monday - so I had time to do my prep for my training course and go for a run and have lunch with the girls before flying out to Cincinnati!!
No comments:
Post a Comment