So back in October I went on a training course at work called Corporate Athlete. It is a course that is all about Managing Energy for Full Engagement and it gets you to think about managing.... physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy!
I kind of thought it sounded a bit hocus pocus but you know what I got it... I drank the coolade and I changed things about how I was living my life because I realised that I wan't living as per my core values!
I then was given the opportunity to become a trainer for the course and I decided that this would be a really good thing for me to do in terms of my own development. So Monday night off I flew to Cincinnati and it was a great training course and I cannot wait to run my first training course next week....!!! Yikes!
Gutted about one thing though - I totally forgot to get my fridge magnets.... I flew into Kentucky and then Cinninati is in Ohio.... I haven't been there before - drats will have to go back just for the magnets!!
No comments:
Post a Comment