As we flew into Geneva the view was AMAZING.... I love Mont Blanc it is inspiring, calming, balancing and just so Geneva. I spent the afternoon in the office caught up with a few people and generally felt really jet lagged... funny that!! Then it was off to meet Carla and Rob. Carla is one of my best friends in Geneva and over the 4 years that I was here we spent some amazing times together and I miss her energy, zest for life and just amazing friendship so much. Having the opportunity to spend all weekend with Carla playing in the mountains was just THE BEST!
On Saturday I was amazed by the sights of the mountains as we drove up to Samoens... the slopes were green BUT it was clear that the mountains had missed me because it snowed on Friday night clearly because I was back in town! So Carls and I headed up the to the slopes
We met up with Toni, Ian and Gregor and had some fun on the slopes, we found fresh powder and some slush!! It was just HEAVEN to be back on my mountain....
Jo, Ian & Toni on 'Gron' an old favourite!
As Jola was only over teh otherside of the mountain in Morzine it seemed rude not to go and have a beer with her!
Jola - this is THE worst picture of us ever.... I can't actually believe I am posting it but it was SOOOOOOOOO fab to see you - I miss you lots and lots!!
So after a very chilled evening and a massive sleep at the most relaxing and magical Heidi House which I completely adore.... it was back onto the slopes for a relaxing Sunday ski.
How awesome is this mountain???
Fresh powder tracks!!
View over to Geneva!!
This weekend was perfect I really sorted my head out and I realise that unfortunately I don't live here anymore but I did and it was amazing and fortunately I do now live in Boston and I just need to find my balance there. I need to get out of work, go running, de stress, get in my car and get out of town and find the beaches and the space and ENJOY because that is what makes Jo happy!
Carla - the biggest thank you for a really lovely weekend.
1 comment:
Thanks Jo for a great weekend - taking me all over the mountains off piste yesterday - what fun to be able to ski like mad girls !
Cant wait to come to Boston for more exploring.
Post a Comment