Today is a long day... the alarm went off at 4am - well actually my alarm was Dada calling as requested. Last night I sent an email because of all the flights to miss this wasn't the one!! Thanks Dad for the call and the chat!
So 7am flight to Dallas - slept all the way!
So Dallas airport for 8 hours... not the best place to be but hey I am now updated on emails and phonecalls... and lets face it if this is the bad bit then life's pretty darn good hey!
So my last day skiing in JH was fun and bruising! I woke up to a cloudy gloomy day so I thought - then we went up the mountain... and there was a bluebird day! We did a lot of my favourite runs - the steep mogul ones! I seem to have become a mogul monster this trip! I am loving them... although when you crash and burn like I did it hurts... bruised hip and winded and a thumb that is a couple of sizes larger than usual oh and a stiff neck... but Tez... nothing left on the mountain not even regrets!
I loved JH - I met great people, did some incredible skiing and it was lovely to chill and have time to reflect!
As we all know Jo is known for her over analysis but not so much her sitting to think about things -is that a contradiction? If so you know me so you know what I mean... anyway I have sat and pondered on life and where I have been and where I am going....
Its been an interesing 7 years... there's a lot that happened that I didn't see coming... its been a rollercoaster for sure at times - but no regrets.... I'm happy and smiling and I have so much to be grateful for!
So looking forward.... moving back to the UK is exciting... I cannot wait to be able to pop to Geneva for the weekend or meet the girls in London or pop home home for tea or go watch the rugby in a proper pub with beer in hand singing Swing Low Sweet Chariot....!! But its also scary... I am moving to a new place and I will have to make new friends and create a new life for myself again... I've done it before so I know I can do it again but I'd really love someone to give me a clue that all will be ok and that I will one day soon be having a balanced life and be sharing that with someone very special (not that you my dear friends and family aren't special - you know what I mean!!)... Oh and I know I know girls what you will say to this so fingers crossed
Love you lots - thanks for the chats and emails and texts as always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it will all be ok. it may never be clear, but it will be ok. there will always be something!
Post a Comment