So there are a couple of things that I need to do before I leave Boston....
1) Plan my 2 months off
2) Pack up my apartment
3) Buy a camera
So the BIG trip plan is nearly booked just flights to confirm tomorrow and find a hotel or 2! The plan is as follows
- Leave Boston Feb 21st and go to Jackson Hole to ski for a week
- Fly to Santiago to visit Atacama
- Fly to Buenos Aires and then onto Calafate and trek through Patagonia
- Fly back to Boston 22nd March
- Fly home to the UK....
WOW.... I'm excited.... I am going on my own and I cannot wait for the adventure to start.
Today I started part 2.... packing.... I was quite surprised today because for the last few weeks I have been feeling really good, calm, positive and upbeat about leaving Boston but today when I was organising / packing etc it hit me hard that I am leaving.... I know its the right thing to do but I really do feel like I am about to throw my deck of cards up in the air and I don;t know quite how they are going to land...
I have to trust that I will be relaxed and happy and laugh every day...
Oh and as for 3..... I purchased the Nikon D90 today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment