Sunday, 9 November 2008

Mum comes to Boston again!

Mum arrived 5 days after Nas left! I love having visitors it makes me very happy!

Mum arrived on Friday night and was in very good spirits and not too tired. After a good nights sleep we spent a day doing chores most significantly a BIG Wholefoods shop so we could have lots of yummy food all week!

Sunday morning we went to visit some family friends who live in New Hampshire. Here I am with Dominic doing some colouring, what a sweetie he is!



Then it was off to Cranes beach for a walk / run! Such a gorgeous beach!

Yes Mum and I do have matching outfits on!!


Sadly on Monday I had to go back to work but Mum went exploring and enjoying the sunshine! Thanks for the lunchtime text Mum saying you were reading your book by the river in the sunshine!!



I love this photo - its my favourite bridge in Boston! Anderson footbridge!

Mum also found the Arboretum! Nice trees! Not such nice hills as I found out on my 10 mile run the following weekend!
Friday I had a day off.... heaven!!! Rather than go away for the weekend we decided to explore around Boston. I was in major need of fresh air so we went to Duxbury and had a wonderful walk all along the beach right out to the lighthouse - it took us 3 hours! Gorgeous though! Crashing surf, sandy beach and lots of sunshine and fresh air - good for the soul!!



Saturday and Sunday we did stuff around town like a duck tour..... very very good! I wasn't convinced beforehand but it was great fun!! And Mum was VERY happy to have finally been on it!!

Thanks for coming to stay Mum and for looking after me with lots of home cooking and chats and hugs! See you soon xxx

No comments: