Friday, 23 May 2008

Denice leaves Boston

Yesterday Denice left Boston.... and moved to Chicago..... it was a sad day.


Denice is a great friend... she always makes me laugh, is always there whenever, wherever and she is so much a part of Boston for me and it is not going to be the same without her here. But life moves on and I am excited that Denice is moving to somewhere where fun and exciting new adventures await her and I cannot wait to read all about them on her blog!!

Here's Denice and I at one of her leaving parties!


And here's Ed as always the beautiful boy always wagging his tail and looking gorgeous!!


So glad I met you both.... thank you for your friendship! Miss you already!!

1 comment:

denice & ed said...

0h, jojo! i do love you! so much to tell you. will call you tomorrow.