Jo on a chair lift getting nervous (but very excited!!) about the first run!
Meg going through the same emotions as Jo!
Half way down the first run I realised that Meg and I are very alike - we smile alot when skiing and whoop quite a bit too... it felt amazing to be on the slopes... I always feel so so alive and I don't stop smiling even through the pain of thigh burn... how did I get to be so ski unfit!! Oh well no pain no gain!
Check out this view from the top of the Sunbowl Quad run....
Brilliant day - we finished at 4pm after one last but fast run down Blast Off and then it was back to the lodge in Sunapee before heading for supper in the only bar open called 'One Mile West' and then it was shuteye for 9 hours by 10.30pm before hitting the slopes again for a few more runs (and thigh burn) this morning!
FAB weekend - this winter is going to be great I have a feeling! Thanks Meg for organising a great weekend and being such a demon skier I am going to enjoy getting faster to keep up with you!!
After a 2 hour drive back to Boston I got home and had a nap (skiing is tiring!!) and then I found these from Mum and Dad - thank you and see you in 2 weeks!
3 comments:
No problem with the Hugs Jo, good to see you on the piste.
Lucky you to have some skiing mates in Boston too......
Just get fit to really enjoy!
D
xx
great photos Jo and good to see a ski smile back on your face
Love Mum
jammy git
Post a Comment