Thursday, 13 December 2007

Shovelling snow!

So this morning there was a weather warning saying that there would be 6-10 inches of snow today... so off I went to work and didn't think anything of it until people started leaving the office in their droves. I kept checking outside and it was snowing :0) and the traffic wasn't moving.... so I stayed in work and Meg was there too and eventually we left.... and we stepped outside and immediately cracked up laughing - there was so much snow!!!

Check out my car - it was buried!! I had to dig it out!!

After shovelling the snow I drove home and was very very grateful for my 4 wheel drive! Then I got home and realised that there was move shovelling to be done - I had to clear the drive way!! Oh and you know how my neighbour upstairs is always away and so his car is always there well today of all days he is in town and so has moved his car and he of course was back later than me so I had to clear the whole driveway... good job I like playing in the snow!!

So here I am sat on my sofa with my arms aching and my stomach too because I was laughing so much at the antics of everyone in my street shovelling snow and the ambulance trying to get up the street and sliding back down!!

Apparently this is the first of the snow storms and all I can think is bring it on cos snow here means snow in the mountains!!!

No comments: