We strolled, we drank, we played silly games, we got soaking wet in the storm, we laughed and we felt pretty yuk on the rolling journey home on sunday at 8am on the ferry home!!
Sunday, 6 December 2009
Nantucket Stroll
I didn't want to go but in the end I did... and funnily enough hanging out with couples was fine and they were all lovely and I didn't feel at all single and sad!
We strolled, we drank, we played silly games, we got soaking wet in the storm, we laughed and we felt pretty yuk on the rolling journey home on sunday at 8am on the ferry home!!







We strolled, we drank, we played silly games, we got soaking wet in the storm, we laughed and we felt pretty yuk on the rolling journey home on sunday at 8am on the ferry home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment