A few weeks ago someone asked if I wanted to join the P&G team and do the Rodman Ride for kids.
Here I am with a fellow co-worker at the start!
It was a pretty ride through the subburbs of Mass! Not quite sure where we went but it was flat (ish) and there was lots to see and teh leaves on the trees are starting to turn lovely reds and oranges so it was a very enjoyable 4 hours! I reckon if I had a road bike it would be even quicker..... maybe I'll have a look online.....
The highlight of the ride though was seeing this!
Ever since moving here I have wanted to see cranberries being harvested and yesterday I did! Brilliant! Cranberries are native to this area and they are harvested by flooding the fields that they grow in and all the ripe fruit floats to the surface! Genius! NOt a great photo but... the pink pbit across the middle is cranberries!
Last night after a few hours on the sofa it was time to catch up with Camelle for dinner and drinks which was lovely as always! Then today I went for a swim and for brunch and now its time to do a bit of work and computer stuff before a chilled night on the sofa!
Mum and Dad - lovely to chat today and just want to send you big hugs.... tough weekend for you both..... Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks Mum and you in 7 weeks Dad!
1 comment:
What pink bits? I will take your word for it. Good to do a bit of cross training... yes you should have a road bike and a garage to keep it in !!
D
xx
Post a Comment