Wednesday, 6 June 2007

Hangovers and green spaces!

Friday night was my predecessor's leaving drinks... and he went out in style! We started drinking at 5pm and most people including Wolfgang left by 10pm but I didn't and nor did Liz and a couple of others.... we went to see Denice at The Dish and then we went to The Franklin Cafe.... some people don't remember the dancing.... I do.... I also remember calling my brother at 7am his time!! Sorry bro!!!

I also remember the hangover that lasted the rest of the weekend!!! Why did I start drinking at G&T's at midnight....???!!

Saturday was a write off but a fun day nevertheless ;0) In the evening I caught up with Camelle in Cambridge - I like it that side of the river I need to go there more often!!

Sunday I got up and still feeling not quite right I went to Dover with Meg and Luke for a walk in the green forest followed by an at home picnic talking about rugby and sailing and weekend trips away! Lovely and just the hangover cure I needed!!



No comments: